[Python-Dev] Re: LOAD_NAME & classes

Michael Gilfix mgilfix@eecs.tufts.edu
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:59:22 -0400

  Upon futher reflection, I would agree with you. It's something I
find slightly confusing when I first started with python - what the
best method sharing a global instance is. I agree any such mechanism
needs to be well thought out though. Perhaps some good documentation
is the best solution.

              -- Mike

--
Michael Gilfix