[Python-Dev] Threading, scalability, and possible bug report

holger krekel pyth@devel.trillke.net
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:22:44 +0200

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 12:00:20PM -0500, Ian Kjos wrote:
> So are there any MT experts out there? I'd hardly call myself an expert
> without meeting someone else who studied the subject to compare with. In any
> case, I have a policy against foisting code of this nature on others without
> code review.

good style!

One one side i know some things as i have implemented a
multithreaded distributed transaction service in c++
(which uses similar idioms like your code).
But i don't think that my python knowledge in this area
is good enough.

  holger