[Python-Dev] Re: email, rfc 2231

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:42:48 -0400

    OB>    email package in Python CVS significantly differs from the
    OB> mimelib version. Shoould I wait while you update it or should
    OB> I recreate my patches against Python CVS version?

I'm not planning on updating the mimelib version any time soon.  What
I might do is create a branch in the Python cvs so that I can backport
it to Python 2.1.  Or maybe I should just backport what's in the cvs
right now (it's not much -- there are a couple of generators there
that need to be rewritten).  A patch against Python CVS would be best.

-Barry