[Python-Dev] timeoutsocket patch

Andrew MacIntyre andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 08:12:03 +1100 (edt)

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Bernard Yue wrote:

> Andrew MacIntyre wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Michael Gilfix wrote:
> >
> > >   Oh yeah, and could a few brave souls volunteer to do some
> > > testing on MS and MAC? The patch is complete at this point
> > > but needs some testin'.

> > A pointer to the patch please.  I'd like to see how the OS/2 EMX port
> > fares...
>
> You can get the source from http://www.3captus.com/Downloads.  BTW, does
> OS/2 support select() on sockets?

Thanks.  The EMX runtime library supports select() on sockets; I don't
believe that native OS/2 has select() at all, but can't confirm.

E-mail: andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia