[Python-Dev] FW: Your message to Python-Dev awaits moderator approval

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:51:09 -0400

FYI, here's the closest thing to a real false positive I've seen so far:

"""
What is the key for to break the script execution in pythonwin?

Tnx

Neo
************************************
Follow the White Rabbit...
Knock Knock Neo...

ICQ #42292922
Webmaster di www.thezion.net
La prima community di web developer Ad Free
The first web developer's community  Ad Free
************************************
"""

Other "false positives" included a strangely quoted copy of the Nigerian
scam, "STOP PAYING $19.95 or more TODAY for your web site, WHEN YOU CAN
GET ONE FOR ONLY $11.95 PER MONTH!", something entirely composed of high-bit
characters except for a URL pointing to a Russian hosting site, "I am
looking for young models (prefer early teen 14-16 year old female) for nude
and semi-nude photography", "Everyone likes making easy money.  This place
pays you 50 cents for every hour you browse the web!!!", "We want to invited
you for a new adult TOP50 on http://www.50freepics.com", and my favorite:

    These girls are not phonesex workers.  They are horny girls who are
    on the line cuz it's free phonesex for them.

Unfortunately, I don't think I can fudge this system to let msgs thru from
my sisters <wink>.