[Python-Dev] FW: Your message to Python-Dev awaits moderator approval

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 00:06:52 -0400

    TP> [Skip Montanaro]
    >> I think that response was generated by Mailman.  SpamAssassin
    >> does nothing more than tag messages...

    TP> Like I care who the stupid party is -- the smart party was
    TP> Martijn Pieters, who now stays up all night waiting to approve
    TP> my msgs <wink>.

Tim's of course joking, because he cares intimately and deeply about
all things.  But actually it was a combination of brilliant <wink>
software.  SA tagged the message with a X-Spam-Level: header value
that the python-dev's Mailman filter was set up to catch as
"suspicious".

-Barry