[Python-Dev] Can someone look at dummy_thread (#622537)?

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:04:26 -0500

[Brett Cannon]
> OK, so as I said in the response to Tim's email, anyone who was
> actually going to look at the patch can hold off until I email the
> list again when I have ``dummy_threading`` done.

I intend to review it, but can't promise to get to it in a timely fashion.

> And if someone can delete the old files from the patch I would
> appreciate it (almost all of them will have to be regenerated anyway).

OK, they're deleted.  I would have done it the first time you asked, except
the "almost all" bit (which was there the first time too) seems to imply
that you don't want *all* of the deleted.  So applying wisdom worthy of
Solomon, I just deleted all of them <wink>.