[Python-Dev] Summary for 2002-11-16 through 2002-11-30

Gustavo Niemeyer niemeyer@conectiva.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 01:05:45 -0200

[...]
> Does anyone object if I just leave it as-is unless it is a major error
> that changes the meaning of the summary?  This obviously makes it

This specific case changes the meaning of the summary. It puts
the BDFL in the exact oposite side, turning me into a subversor. ;-)

[...]
> So, keep the errors in the archive or change them?

Well.. I don't really care about that specific case. But IMHO, if it's
easy to fix, information should be changed at least in the web, even 6
months later, since there's no point in providing misgiven information
if we know it's wrong.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer

[ 2AAC 7928 0FBF 0299 5EB5  60E2 2253 B29A 6664 3A0C ]