[Python-Dev] Mesenne Twister copyright notice

"Martin v. Löwis" martin@v.loewis.de
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 08:20:33 +0100

Skip Montanaro wrote:
> Ah, but now you have a "machine" that will generate the bit of documentation
> you desire as part of the install process (binary or source).

The question still is what is easiest for people producing Python
binaries. Do they want to paste files from the CVS to fulfill the
requirements, or would they prefer to print a variable in Python?

I agree with Raymond that collecting the statements alone in copyright
won't help, since it does not meet the licensing criteria of some of the
licenses.

Regards,
Martin