[Python-Dev] Extension modules, Threading, and the GIL

David Abrahams dave@boost-consulting.com
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 12:29:01 -0500

Aahz <aahz@pythoncraft.com> writes:

> I think this thread might be better handled on c.l.py, at least until
> it's understood well enough to be clear whether something does need to
> change in Python.

BTW, I tried to comply with your request.  Currently the crossover
posting which I Bcc'd to python-dev is being held for moderator
approval:

--
                       David Abrahams
   dave@boost-consulting.com * http://www.boost-consulting.com