[Python-Dev] Mixing memory management APIs
Thu, 07 Feb 2002 12:42:23 +0100
I've just checked in a set of fixes for the UTF-8 encoder and
decoder and also updated the test output of test_unicodedata.
You should now no longer get the test failures you were seeing
(test_unicode failure was due to the old marshal format using
illegal UTF-8 sequences, test_unicodedata was due to the same
UTF-8 problem but shows up in a different hash value).
Hope I got it right this time around :-/
CEO eGenix.com Software GmbH
Company & Consulting: http://www.egenix.com/
Python Software: http://www.egenix.com/files/python/