[Python-Dev] You know your email is vulnerable to SPAM Robots?

Jeff Graysmith Jeff Graysmith<ec00067@cci-29palms.com>
09 Feb 2002 10:17:08 -0800

------=_QO8SlNmY_Hqe7FiRQ_MA

Hello,

Please pardon the intrusion, but I saw that the email address python-
dev@python.org is in plain text on your site at
http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0226.html making it vulnerable to
be harvested by SPAM robots. Check this out there's a way to hide your
email from robots, but still have it visible to human users.
http://www.email-cloak.net

Sincerely,
Jeff Graysmith

------=_QO8SlNmY_Hqe7FiRQ_MA

<HTML>
<BODY>
Hello,<br>
Please pardon the intrusion, but I saw that the email address python-dev@python.org is in plain text on your site at  http://python.sourceforge.net/peps/pep-0226.html making it vulnerable to be harvested by SPAM robots. Check this out there's a way to hide your email from robots, but still have it visible to human users.
Sincerely,<br>
Jeff Graysmith<br>
</BODY>
</HTML>