[Python-Dev] %#x/%#X format conversion patches for review

Andrew MacIntyre andymac@pcug.org.au
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:43:08 +1100 (EST)

Following on from discussion of the patch I uploaded containing OS/2 EMX
changes to the Python core, I have uploaded patches to
Objects/stringobject.c and Objects/unicodeobject.c to simplify the mess of
dealing with these format conversions in the face of Python's preferences
vs the C standard, C standard violations, and bugs.

http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=450266&group_id=5470&atid=305470
(this is my "Python core" OS/2 EMX patch in the Patch manager)

I have assigned the patch to Martin von Loewis; if they should be moved to
a separate patch for future reference, please let me know.

Andrew I MacIntyre                    "These thoughts are mine alone ..."
Email: andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  (preferred) | Snail: PO Box 370
       andymac@pcug.org.au            (alternate) |        Belconnen ACT 2616
       andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au    (work)      |        Australia