[Python-Dev] %#x/%#X format conversion patches for review

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:06:57 -0500

[Andrew MacIntyre]
> Following on from discussion of the patch I uploaded containing OS/2 EMX
> changes to the Python core, I have uploaded patches to
> Objects/stringobject.c and Objects/unicodeobject.c to simplify the mess
> of dealing with these format conversions in the face of Python's
> preferences vs the C standard, C standard violations, and bugs.
>
> http://sf.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=450266&group_id=5470&atid=305470
> (this is my "Python core" OS/2 EMX patch in the Patch manager)

There are 4 patch files attached to that report, and while I may have missed
them, I didn't see any changes to stringobject or unicodeobject in any of
them.  Which patch contains these changes?  Or are these changes in some
other patch submission?