[Python-Dev] Manning Seeking Python book authors

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:40:08 -0500

Is anybody interested in writing any of the titles below, or can
you recommend someone?

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:02:17 -0500
From:    Susan Capparelle <suca@manning.com>
To:      Guido van Rossum <guido@CNRI.Reston.VA.US>
Subject: Seeking Python book authors

Hi Guido,

I hope all is well?

As someone who has done valuable reviewing for us before in the
Python arena, I thought you might be one of the right people to
contact.

We're currently seeking authors for a number of Python related books.
A couple of titles or topics would be; 'Enterprise system development
with
Python,' 'Practical Python' and 'Effective Python.'  Can you
recommend anyone with the necessary experience and skills to
undertake any of these books?

Looking forward to your response and thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Susan W. Capparelle
Assistant Publisher
Manning Publications Co.
209 Bruce Park Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830
suca@manning.com
tel. 203.629.2211   www.manning.com
fax. 203.629.2084

------- End of Forwarded Message