[pybsddb] Re: [Python-Dev] Including BSDDB3

Gregory P. Smith greg@electricrain.com
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:21:27 -0800

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 11:10:00PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>     GvR> Sounds like a good plan, but we should make sure it can all
>     GvR> be re-released under the PSF license.  For the Zope
>     GvR> Corp. portions of the code I promise that's no problem :-) --
>     GvR> but there are so many other contributors that it's getting a
>     GvR> little tangled...
>
> I /think/ we're just talking mostly about Robin Dunn and Andrew
> Kuchling.  From the description on the page, I can't quite tell
> whether any of Gregory P. Smith's original code remains.
>
> i'm-sure-andrew-won't-mind-either-ly y'rs,
> -Barry

Consider any of my pybsddb/bsddb3 code that remains [some does i'm sure]
placed under whatever open source license is needed, (PSF license, etc).
(I prefer the code to be used, not bickered about :).

-g

--
Gregory P. Smith