[Python-Dev] 2.1.2 testing.

Sjoerd Mullender sjoerd@acm.org
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:20:51 +0100

I tried it on IRIX 6.5.13m (SGI) using gcc, and I saw two problems in the test
set.  One was in test_locale and can be written off as a bug in the IRIX
environment.  The other was in test_pty for which there is a fix.  Just get
the latest version of test_pty (the bug is in the test).

One more problem I saw was that test_sundry was skipped with the message that
there was an unresolvable symbol in bsddb.so by the name of dbopen.  I don't
quite understand why this is.