[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] CVS: python/dist/src/Mac/scripts gensuitemodule.py,1.18,1.19

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:07:34 -0500

> The keyword module has an undocumented data object kwlist which is a
> list of keywords.  Perhaps this should be documented and made part of
> the public API?  I'd want to change the list to a tuple, but that
> seems harmless since it isn't already part of the API.

Why make it a tuple?  Out of fear someone changes it?  Let them change
it, and learn about sharing of object references!

Agree it should be documented of course.