[Python-Dev] Embedding Python the extreme way

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:28:57 -0400

python-dev is the wrong place for this discussion.  Please post your
message to comp.lang.python or look on www.python.org for other
resources if you think that's not suitable.

--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

Project Vote Smart: http://www.vote-smart.org/