[Python-Dev] Going to OSCON? Give a lightning talk!

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:00:54 -0400

If you're going to the O'Reilly Open Source Convention next week,
please consider giving a lightning talk.  We have reserved two
45-minute slots in the Python track on Thursday afternoon for
lightning talks.

A lightning talk is a 5-minute tightly-focused presentation on any
subject you like.  You can discuss your favorite extension, rant, sing
the praises of an under-appreciated developer, plug your product or
company, beg for a job, or even present a Shakespearean-style play
(don't laugh --- we had one of these in 2001).

To submit your idea, fill out this simple web form:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/create/e_sess?x-t=os2002_lt.create.form