[Python-Dev] Where's time.daylight???

Neal Norwitz neal@metaslash.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:52:49 -0400

"Martin v. Loewis" wrote:

> > Can you check that in?  I'm about to disappear to OSCON for a week.
>
> Done. I have no OSF/1 (aka whatever) system, so I can't really test
> whether it still helps on these systems.

It doesn't work on dec^w alpha^w compaq ...

I've got an autoconf patch which works on Linux & OSF:
	http://python.org/sf/584245

There are some test failures I will look at later:

test test_dl crashed -- exceptions.SystemError: module dl requires sizeof(int) == sizeof(long) == sizeof(char*)

test test_nis crashed -- exceptions.SystemError: error return without exception set

test_pwd may have hung which is the last test run

Neal