[Python-Dev] RE: [Python-checkins] python/dist/src/Objects object.c,2.175,2.176

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 17:23:26 -0400

[M.-A. Lemburg]
> Since when do you wear a tie, Tim ? ;-) (or have you found a
> new employer requiring this... comcast.net ?)

Ya, I'm now a sales rep for Comcast, selling cable TV door to door in rural
Virginia.  It's pretty much a nightmare, as they haven't yet laid any cable
in rural Virginia, and almost 10% of my customers ask for their money back
when they discover I've just sold them the right to get cable if it ever
comes to their area.  Still, it beats working for Guido.

so-glad-you-asked-and-btw-do-you-have-a-second-tv?-ly y'rs  - tim