[Python-Dev] addressing distutils inability to track file dependencies

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 17:23:31 -0400

[/F]
> (maybe someone who knows a little more about distutils
> could take an hour and add brief overviews of all standard
> commands to the reference section(s)?  just having a list
> of all commands and command options would have helped
> me, for sure...)

Me too, except that it still would <wink>.  The docs do a fine job of
explaining the framework, but it turns out every option I actually have to
use gets extracted from one of my coworkers at the point of tears <wink>.