[Python-Dev] Playstation 2 and GameCube ports

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 19:30:41 -0500

[Jason L. Asbahr]

> Pythonistas,
>
> During the past year, I did some work that involved porting Python 2.1
> to the Sony Playstation 2 (professional developer system) and Nintendo
> GameCube platforms.  Since it involved little code change to Python
> itself, I was wondering if there is interest in merging these changes
> into the main trunk?
>
> This would first involved bringing those ports up to speed with the
> current CVS trunk.  But before that, a PEP?

That would certainly get my son's attention and might even get him started
in programming. I wouldn't mind seeing your efforts written up in a PEP.
What exactly can you accomplish with Python on one of these boxes?

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech