[Python-Dev] test_socket failure on FreeBSD

Andrew MacIntyre andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:42:14 +1100 (edt)

Below is the output of test_socket with the -v option, from a CVS tree of
about 1915 UTC June 18.  FreeBSD 4.4, gcc 2.95.3 (-g -O3).

In speaking up now, I'm making the assumption that the non-blocking socket
changes should be complete, modulo bugfixes.  If this is not the case,
please let me know, and I'll wait for the situation to stabilise.

Otherwise, is there any more info I can (attempt to) provide?  I tried
"print"ing the addr variable when running the test, and just get "ERROR"
(sans quotes of course).

I've not yet tried to build the OS/2 port with the current CVS code, so I
don't yet know what the situation is there.

Won't have much time to dig until the weekend...

E-mail: andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@pcug.org.au            |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Web:    http://www.andymac.org/        |        Australia