"Julian" ambiguity (was Re: [Python-Dev] strptime recapped)

Steven Lott s_lott@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 07:40:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the amplification - that was precisely my point.
When proposing that strptime() parse "Julian" dates, some more
precise definition of Julian is required.

=====
--
S. Lott, CCP :-{)
S_LOTT@YAHOO.COM

Macintosh user: drinking upstream from the herd.