[Python-Dev] SF task tracker confusion

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:54:50 -0400

[/F]
> on my "my sf.net" page, there are a couple of development
> tasks listed for python 2.1 (!).

So finish them already <wink>.

> however, if I click on one of the links, e.g.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_i
> d=25031&group_id=5470&group_project_id=4564
>
> all I get is a page saying that:
>
>     Permission Denied
>
>     This project's administrator will have to grant
>     you permission to view this page.
>
> any ideas?  maybe the project's administrator could remove
> the tasks for me?

I got the same error page.  Looks like someone tried to disable use of the
task manager, and delete the old tasks, without closing the subtasks first.
It took a lot of fiddling but I believe I've done all I can to get those
tasks off your page.  You were the only who still had a task assigned to
them.  If they still show up on your page, let me know; I expect we'll have
to elevate it to an SF support request then.