[Python-Dev] list.extend

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:29:42 -0400

    TP> You're misreading "no" as "now" instead of "not".  This patch
    TP> removed 'access' from python-font-lock-keywords, and that's
    TP> exactly what "is no a keyword" meant to me considering it was
    TP> BarrySpeak <wink>.

How weird, I never wrote any of that!

I /have/ been playing with NaturallySpeaking for Linux (tm) and all I
did was burp.  Why did it take that sound to mean: cause my XEmacs to
respond to the message, do the cvs log, cut-n-paste, send the message,
without even my knowledge?  Okay, it was a rather, um, soupy burp, but
nonetheless...

You should have seen what it did with the cat's purrs.

i-swear-honey-it-was-the-cat-that-ran-pt.py-ly y'rs,
-Barry