[Python-Dev] Incorporating some of the HOWTOs

Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:16:45 -0500

On Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:12:02PM +0100, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>documents is; I think any change in location should be accompanied
>with a removal of the documents from their current location (in case
>of Web documents, ideally with a redirect to the new location).

Certainly.  My long-term goal is to shut down the py-howto SourceForge
project and get all the documents rehoused somewhere else.

--amk                                                             (www.amk.ca)
I'm the Doctor. Who are you and why are you shooting at me?
    -- The Doctor, in "The Face of Evil"