[Python-Dev] Moving bugs and patches through the pipeline more quickly

Tim Peters tim.one@comcast.net
Sat, 09 Mar 2002 03:24:33 -0500

[Skip Montanaro]
> I plan to also add the same capability for patches.  I realize
> this probably overlaps badly with Jeremy's scraper,

I doubt Jeremy bothers to run that anymore.

> but are there people who are interested in seeing summaries like this?

Not me, but I'm very keen to force other people to see it <wink>.

> If so, are there enough people interested in this that I should send
> it to an existing list like python-checkins, or should I create a
> separate list?

I agree with python-dev:  if anyone on python-dev thinks bugs and patches
are an irrelevant bother, they should unsubscribe.

damn-i-love-getting-too-old-to-care<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim