[Python-Dev] Weekly Python Bug/Patch Summary

Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:40:32 -0500

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 11:34:53AM -0600, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>long and may potential get wrapped by broken mailers.  Something about
>Michael Hudson's redirector loses or blocks chit-chat between my browser and
>SF, so whenever I clicked one of those URLs I'd get a "Not Logged In"

Weird, because SF uses a cookie to store session information; I can't
see what the redirector might do to mess that up, unless it sends you
to some odd hostname (and even then, that would be an SF bug).

Should the redirector be moved to www.python.org/bugs/NNNN/ ?  (Or
maybe /dev/bugs/NNN, and then we can create a /dev/ section for
developers.)

--amk