[Python-Dev] Weekly Python Bug/Patch Summary

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:46:25 -0500

Skip Montanaro writes:
 > I'll shoot you a copy in private mail.  I doubt most of the python-dev
 > readership is interested in this to any great degree.

Actually, Jeremy should take this as a call to get his "sftools"
project set up and add a mailing list.  I imagine a lot of developers
would be interested in tools to mine SourceForge data, and would be
willing to use tools implemented in Python.

Any sizable SF-based project is likely to be interested in tools like
we're discussing here, and some may be willing to help build/test
them.  We should let them help!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>