[Python-Dev] 2.2.1 release schedule

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:18:16 +0100

I would be in favor of a c2 release (although I think that waiting 2
weeks might be overkill: why not 1 week, or even 5 days?). There is one
fix forthcoming from Just that I would really really like to have in
2.2.1, because it makes the IDE object and module browser actually
usable on MacOSX. He promised it "today", but I don't know in what
timezone:-)

But: this isn't in the core except for MacPython (the IDE can be used in
MachoPython, but that's clearly labeled as experimental and you have to
go out of your way to build it), so I could also either do a
MacPython-only c2 or delay MacPython c1 until this fix as materialized.

What do you think?
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -