[Python-Dev] PEP 263 considered faulty (for some Japanese

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen@xemacs.org
22 Mar 2002 13:26:47 +0900

    Guido> Do we have to continue to discuss this with Turnbull?

No, you don't.

I was invited to comment, I have.

Evidently advice about "rereading until understanding" and "resetting
brain" applies only to me.  Not unreasonable given who's who, but I
think the asymmetry unwise and regrettable.  Anyway, I've followed the
advice, but it hasn't produced agreement.  Since further "discussion"
probably won't, either, =A1adi=F3s, amigos!

Well ... thanks for everything.  Nice product, reliable process, good
people.  I've learned a lot, it'll be good for XEmacs for sure.  I'm
sorry it looks to mostly have been a waste of time for Python.

--=20
Institute of Policy and Planning Sciences     http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac=
.jp
University of Tsukuba                    Tennodai 1-1-1 Tsukuba 305-8573 JA=
PAN