[Python-Dev] 2.2.1 release mechanics

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
31 Mar 2002 23:55:50 +0100

Sean Reifschneider <jafo@tummy.com> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 11:39:07PM +0100, Michael Hudson wrote:
> >Cool.  Does the timetable I posted suit you?  I.e. will you be able to
> >produce RPMs at the same time as Tim, Fred and Jack do their magic?
>
> >From noon GMT April 9 through April 10?  Couldn't be any more ideal -- our
> local hackingsociety.org meeting is the evening of April 9th, so I'll build
> the release bits at the meeting...

Excellent.

> >The list of wizards is growing...
>
> I don't have time to do *HALF* the python community contributions I'd like
> to...

Of course not!  I feel as if I've been doing Python related stuff
more-or-less fulltime (don't tell my supervisor) for the last two
weeks, and there's still an infinite amount of things I want to do...

Cheers,
M.

--
  Just point your web browser at http://www.python.org/search/ and
  look for "program", "doesn't", "work", or "my". Whenever you find