[Python-Dev] Re: Fatal Python error: GC object already in linked list

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 14:47:16 +0100

Thanks Guido.

I have the problem reproducable at will now, although I haven't narrowed
it down to something reasonable to package up as a test case. (It
involves many parts of Zope 3.)

I have no idea how to go about looking into this further, but I'm
willing to try any reasonable suggestions to see where things are
tripping up.