[Python-Dev] RoundUp status

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Mon, 04 Nov 2002 15:00:51 -0500

> Which reminds me: how much longer are we going to have to put up with
> SF for bugs?  Is the roundup work getting anywhere?

Several things got in the way, unfortunately.

Gordon put up a working demo at http://www.python.org:8080, but it
died when the box was restarted.  (Gordon, can you send a brief note
on how to restart it?)

I liked it a lot, but didn't have time to finish my review of the
setup, and Gordon didn't have more time to put in it, so it
languished.  Since then, RoundUp has changed some of its internal
architecture (as far as I can remember) and Gordon's work needs some
reworking to catch up.  We need a new volunteer!