[Python-Dev] Re: [snake-farm] test test_slice failed -- [9, 7, 5, 3, 1] == [0]

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
06 Nov 2002 15:11:01 +0000

Neal Norwitz <neal@metaslash.com> writes:

> > Works for me!
>
> Hmmm.  The only difference I can see is that I'm running a debug build.

Tried that.  No change.

> > mwh@usf-cf-alpha-linux-1:~/python$ ./python
> > Python 2.3a0 (#2, Nov  6 2002, 05:44:13)
> > [GCC 2.95.4 20011002 (Debian prerelease)] on linux2
> > [0]
> >
> > Try again?  Can you try playing with gdb to see what's going on?
>
> I built again w/o debug and it made no difference.  Both times
> I did a make clean first.  I'll take a look later.

You have run cvs up on the compile farm in the last day?  You might be
seeing the first bug...

> If it works for you, go ahead and check in.  Maybe we patched
> something different.

Will check in momentarily.

Cheers,
M.

--
  If i don't understand lisp, it would be wise to not bray about
  how lisp is stupid or otherwise criticize, because my stupidity