[Python-Dev] Re: [snake-farm] test test_slice failed -- [9, 7, 5, 3, 1] == [0]

Neal Norwitz neal@metaslash.com
Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:30:33 -0500

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 03:11:01PM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:

> > I built again w/o debug and it made no difference.  Both times
> > I did a make clean first.  I'll take a look later.
>
> You have run cvs up on the compile farm in the last day?  You might be
> seeing the first bug...

Yes.  At least I thought I did.

> > If it works for you, go ahead and check in.  Maybe we patched
> > something different.
>
> Will check in momentarily.

I tested your change and it worked fine.  The snake farm is also happy
again (as happy as it was, there are still AIX problems).

Thanks!

Neal