[getopt-sig] Re: [Python-Dev] Adopting Optik

Michael Gilfix mgilfix@eecs.tufts.edu
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 15:08:15 -0500

  After reading this thread, it seems kind of shame we can't do
something like:

  from parselib import OptionParser

  which could match with UrlParser and ConfigParser. But, that being
said, I like either Guido's "optparse" or the OptionParser name in the
end.

                     -- Mike