[Python-Dev] Expect in python

Lance Ellinghaus lellinghaus@yahoo.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:29:03 -0800 (PST)

Yes. I have been using it for a while. It works very well, except
to make it run on Solaris you have to make modifications to the posix
module. I submitted the necessary changes, but they were denied since
I made them Solaris specific. The module changes are in the submitted
patches on SourceForge under the Python project.

Lance Ellinghaus

=====
--
Lance Ellinghaus