[Python-Dev] Bug #537450 Improper object initialization for type.__new__

Raymond Hettinger Raymond Hettinger" <python@rcn.com
Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:20:32 -0400

From: "Guido van Rossum" <guido@python.org>
> These are the outstanding issues for the beta that I'm aware of now:
>
>  - 537450 (this)
>  - three patches from Armin Rigo to make life easier for Psyco
>  - test_email fails on Windows
>  - patch 619352: Updated .spec file for 2.2.2b1
>  - whatever's in the Wiki

The last one includes a list of modules that still need
backport attention (by someone more knowledgable than me):

- Doc/ref/ref5.tex
- Doc/ref/ref7.tex
- Lib/socket.py
- Lib/pydoc.py
- Lib/pickle.py
- Lib/posixpath.py

Also, I've made a large number of documentation
backports since Fred rebuilt the docs on Friday.  So,
one more doc build is in order before the beta goes out.

Raymond Hettinger