[Python-Dev] Bug #537450 Improper object initialization for type.__new__

Kevin Jacobs jacobs@penguin.theopalgroup.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 20:02:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Skip Montanaro wrote:
>     Guido> BTW, the Wiki is here: http://manatee.mojam.com/py222wiki/
>
>     Guido> I tried to set up an email subscription but the Wiki isn't
>     Guido> configured to support that...
>
> That would be my mistake.  I didn't even know you could do that.  Under the
> rubric of "better late than never" I'll see what I can do to enable whatever
> email subscription capabilities MoinMoin supports.

On a somewhat tangental note, MoinMoin breaks with Python 2.3 CVS -- it
expects integers from some of the os/filesystem time routines were changed
to return floats.  The fix is trivial, of course, but it is interesting to
note where real code breaks.

-Kevin

--
Kevin Jacobs
The OPAL Group - Enterprise Systems Architect