[Python-Dev] Tests failing in MacPython 2.2.2

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
09 Oct 2002 10:34:27 +0100

barry@python.org (Barry A. Warsaw) writes:

>     JJ> Aside from the usual suspects I have three tests failing in
>     JJ> MacPython 2.2.2: test_atexit, test_email and test_httplib.
>
> Oops, looks like I'm also getting a segfault in test_re.

This is normal; run "ulimit -s 2048" before running the test suite.

Cheers,
M.

--
  please realize that the Common  Lisp community is more than 40
  years old.  collectively, the community has already been where