[Python-Dev] Re: [Python-checkins] python/nondist/sandbox/spambayes classifier.py,1.8,1.9

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 20:48:48 -0400

    >> A now-rare pure win, changing spamprob() to work harder to find
    >> more evidence when competing 0.01 and 0.99 clues appear

    RH> I hope these victories make it back to the world outside of
    RH> Python (assuming there is one).  The world needs good spam
    RH> filters.

Indeed, I too hope they will.  I just got approved for a SF project
called "spambayes" and plan to move the code there.  I'll try to
coordinate that with Tim, and then make a more detailed announcement
tomorrow.

-Barry