[Python-Dev] Re: raw headers in rfc822.Message

Michael Chermside mcherm@destiny.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 09:02:28 -0400

Raymond Hettinger writes:
> FAQs and pointers be darned; there is only one way to
> developerhood and that is through the school of hard knocks.
>
 >    [Terrific course catalog for said school elided]

Raymond, I had to laugh at your "course catalog"... very funny but true,
all of it very true. It made it into my long-term list of bookmarks not
to lose.

But it's worth noting that, although the school of hard knocks may be
required by life itself (and the nature of programming), anytime that we
can just add a link to a web page and perhaps allow someone to skip a
course, it's a win all around.

Anyway, thanks for bringing some humor into my morning.

-- Michael Chermside