[Python-Dev] ATTENTION! Releasing Python 2.2.2 in a few weeks

Michael Hudson mwh@python.net
23 Sep 2002 14:00:19 +0100

Guido van Rossum <guido@python.org> writes:

> I'd like to release something called Python 2.2.2 in a few weeks (say,
> around Oct 8; I like Tuesday release dates).

Cool.

I have a mailbox containing about 50 checkins that I thought deserved
backporting at some point.  I'll try to grind through that by the end
of the week (i.e. by 28/9).

There's no way I'm doing the "pore over logs" duty this time.

Cheers,
M.

--
[1] If you're lost in the woods, just bury some fibre in the ground
    carrying data. Fairly soon a JCB will be along to cut it for you