[Python-Dev] Re: ATTENTION! Releasing Python 2.2.2 in a few weeks

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:49:46 -0500

    Guido> Skip, where's your 2.2.2 Wiki?  (Or should we just pick a page
    Guido> name in the moinmoin on python.org?)

Ain't been created yet.  This is the first response I got to my offer to
create one.  Just a sec...  Okay, it's at

    http://manatee.mojam.com/py222wiki/

and is completely untarnished by (virtual) human hands.

    Guido> I've backported the following items to 2.2.2, most of which were my
    Guido> responsibility and/or 64-bit issues needed for the snake farm:

I have to get off to a soccer game.  If nobody beats me to it I'll try to
update the wiki later tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Skip