[C++-sig] Re: [Python-Dev] ATTENTION! Releasing Python 2.2.2 in a few weeks

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- Guido van Rossum <guido@python.org> wrote:
> If you check out the release22-maint branch of Python from CVS and
> subscribe to the python-checkins list
> (http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-checkins) you should
> be able to track the work leading up to 2.2.2 pretty closely.

Apparently the bug report

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=105470&aid=607253&group_id=5470

has not yet lead to any changes in the release22-maint branch. The
worst problem are missing extern "C" in descrobject.h and iterobject.h.
This is compounded by missing include guards. We struggled quite a bit
to find a workaround for Boost.Python.

It will also be helpful if include guards are added to pymactoolbox.h.

Ralf