[Python-Dev] Python 2.2.2 Wiki

Skip Montanaro skip@pobox.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:41:28 -0500

For folks interested in 2.2.2, I created an empty Wiki available at

    http://manatee.mojam.com/py222wiki/

I did *nothing* other than set it up.  I don't know how people want to use
the Wiki.  Feel free to organize it any way you want, or give me some clues
and I'll take a crack at a top-level structure.

Michael McLay had suggested:

    >> Perhaps Wiki pages would be a good mechanism for collaboration on the
    >> classification of patches. Create one page for each classification
    >> type and then use the patch names and title as section titles within
    >> the page.

What are the classification types he referred to?

Skip